Thursday, December 31, 2009

Look up and fear Allah

I couldn't help but quiver in fear when I looked up at the moon 30 mins. ago as I walked out of my grandmother's house heading home.

I drove around looking for a mosque that was praying the eclipse prayer and could find none. I went through Faiha, Roudha and finally Bayan, all the mosque's had their lights off.

My cousin headed prayers during tarawee7 sometimes, and he said they didn't get any notice from the ministry to prepare for Eclipse prayers tonight.

I wonder why?

Not to rain on New Year's partying? I hope I'm wrong.

Please, look up and fear your God. and do as his messenger asked us to do and pray until it is lifted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

falantan said...

wow. that is surprising. as I thought quite the opposite. I always thought my posts were annoyingly preachy and redundant. and not nearly self-critical as maybe I should be.

but your comment is quite the spirit lifter ^.- thank you

and.. I actually now have an idea for a post.